2021-2022 State Accountability: Pleasant Grove ISD earned an "A" rating.
- State Accountability Reports (www.txschools.gov.) - Contains interactive accountability rating summaries and detailed reports for each district, campus, and open-enrollment charter school in the state of Texas. The Texas Education Agency has set up an information page on the
- A-F Accountability System with presentations and videos.
- Annual Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR)
- Federal Report Cards - The Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) requires TEA to publish an annual report card with state, district, and campus-level information. The report card includes accountability results, student achievement, teacher quality, and more.
- School Report Cards - The SRC combines accountability ratings, data from the Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR), and financial information to give a broad view of campus performance.
- Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR) provide comprehensive details of district and campus academic performance with financial reports and information about staff, programs, and demographics. (The HTML versions of the reports have more details than the paper versions.)
- Texas Academic Performance Report (TAPR) Glossary
- School Report Card Definitions
- Definiciones para la Calificación Escolar
Annual Texas Academic Performance Report.
2022 School Report Cards
- Margaret Fischer Davis Elementary
- Pleasant Grove Intermediate School
- Pleasant Grove Middle School
- Pleasant Grove High School
2022 Federal Report Cards