Pleasant Grove ISD offers a comprehensive benefits program for all employees working 30 hours or more. The District provides $ 250 towards the health insurance options and each employee with a $ 10,000 life and accidental death and dismemberment policy. All other plans are optional and paid by the employee.
- Medical Insurance is administered by TRS Active Care Blue Cross Blue Shield - Personal Health Guide Access 24/7 by calling 1-866-355-5999, www.bcbstx.com/trsactivecare, or BCBSTXApp
- Pharmacy is now through Express Scripts 1-844-367-6108 or www.esrx.com/trsactivecare
- Supplemental Policies are administered by First Financial Group of America - Should you have questions, contact the account manager, Mr. Eric Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-883-0007
Please view these videos for more information on utilizing Skyward Employee Access:
- Downloading the Mobile App
- Using the Mobile App
- True Time
- Time Off
- Check Estimator
- Tax Information
- Update your Info
Employment verification services are handled by the Payroll Office. Requests can be submitted via email or fax.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Fax: (903) 831-4435
- Fill out the PGISD direct deposit form
- Attach a bank form or voided check (must include the routing number, account number, bank name, and employee's name)
- Return completed forms to the Payroll Department at Central Services
- Contact the payroll office immediately on 903-831-4086 if your account is compromised.
W4 Update information:
To make changes to your federal withholding taxes, please complete a new W4 and return it to the payroll department.
You must be logged into your Pleasant Grove ISD Google account to view the following documents .
Skyward Employee Access