The mission of Pleasant Grove Independent School District is to ensure high levels of learning for all students.
The vision of the Pleasant Grove Independent School District is to align policies, programs, and practices to reflect the commitment to ensuring high levels of learning for all students.
- PLEASANT GROVE INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Pleasant Grove ISD does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, ethnicity, race, color, or national origin in its educational programs, or employment as required by Title IX, Section 504 and Title VI.
Pleasant Grove Independent School District is currently accepting applications for the following positions for the 2021-2022 school year: (Positions are open until filled unless otherwise noted.)
- Elementary School Teacher (will finish out the 2021-2022 school year)
- Director of Child Nutrition
- High School Counselor
- Special Education Paraprofessional
- Special Education Teacher
- Substitute Teachers
- Licensed Specialist in School Psychology - part time - filled pending approval
Bus Drivers Wanted