Classwize at PGISD
Classwize is a classroom control tool for teachers providing them with screen visibility and control of all devices in the classroom.
Classwize allows teachers:
- View real-time internet, app, and video usage
- View students' screens
- Focus students on specific lesson resources
- Focus the class, restricting access to specific sites or apps
- Initiate temporary overrides
- Reward students by allowing limited time access to sites normally blocked
- Full support across Chromebooks, Windows and Apple Macbooks as long as a student is logged into Chrome under their district email.
- Classwize Quick Guide
- Introduction to Classwize Rules
- Classwize Rules Workflow
- Classwize Learning on Demand - quick 2 minute "how to" videos.
To access Classwize:
- Go to PGISD Bookmarks on the Bookmarks bar
- Scroll down to Linewize
- Go to Classwize for Teachers