The mission of Pleasant Grove Independent School District is to ensure high levels of learning for all students.
The vision of the Pleasant Grove Independent School District is to align policies, programs, and practices to reflect the commitment to ensuring high levels of learning for all students.
- PLEASANT GROVE INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
- Pleasant Grove ISD does not discriminate on the basis of sex, disability, ethnicity, race, color, or national origin in its educational programs, or employment as required by Title IX, Section 504 and Title VI.
Pleasant Grove Independent School District is currently accepting applications for the following positions for the 2021-2022 school year: (Positions are open until filled unless otherwise noted.)
- High School Counselor
- Secretary to Director of Operations
- Administrative Assistant to the Director of Finance - Application process closes 11/30/2021
- Network Server Administrator (Job Description)
- Special Education Paraprofessional
- Special Education Teacher
- Substitute Teachers
- High School Speech Communications/Sports & Entertainment Marketing/Asst. Girls Soccer Coach - filled pending approval
Bus Drivers Wanted