Mission, Vision, and Goals
The mission of Pleasant Grove Independent School District is to ensure high levels of learning for all students.
The vision of Pleasant Grove Independent School District is to align policies, programs, and practices to reflect the commitment to ensuring high levels of learning for all students.
Pleasant Grove Independent School District is committed to:
- Being responsible for the success and well-being of every student Pre-K through 12
- Building a guaranteed and viable core curriculum and ensuring vertical articulation across all grade levels
- Continuous learning as a team with a “learning by doing” mindset
- Creating the conditions in which all collaborative teams can thrive.
- Develop and implement a consistent professional learning structure that promotes best instructional practices and ensures a high level of learning for all students.
- All students reading on grade level by June, 2025.
- Develop a district wide system of intervention PLEASANT GROVE ISD framework.