Chromebook Accessibility tools aim to reach all types of learners. Accessibility settings are built into all Chromebooks, and more are available through Chrome extensions and apps. No need to change settings when you switch devices because they sync to each student by default. Here are a few useful accessibility settings to get you started.
- Accessibility for every student
- Visual Aids - Increase the size of the browser content.
- Closed captions in slides.
- Voice typing, editing and formatting
- Screen reader & magnifier