New Student Enrollment
New student registration is ongoing. To enroll your child, you will need to register in person at the school campus. The following documentation is required to enroll your child:
Official City, County, or State Birth Certificate or Passport
- Social Security Card
- Copy of TEXAS Drivers License
- Withdrawal from the previous school
- Proof of Residency (Current Utility Bill, Lease Agreement/House Contract or Tax Statement) Please note: Students are required to live in the district to attend PGISD. If you do not have proof of residency, please contact Gaye Holbrook at Central Services at 903.831.4086 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Certified Immunization Record
- Apply for Free and Reduced Meal Benefits
A child must be at least five years of age by September 1, 2021.
MARGARET FISCHER DAVIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PRE-K PROGRAM
- Must be 4 years old by Sept. 1, 2021
- Must live in the Pleasant Grove ISD School District
- Must meet at least one of the eligibility requirements below:
- Educationally disadvantaged (eligible to participate in the Nation Free or Reduced-Price Lunch Program) - Complet application at www.myschoolapps.com
- Unable to speak and comprehend the English language. Students must be tested and qualify as limited English proficient.
- Child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserved component of the armed forces, who is ordered to active duty by proper authority. Documentation must be provided.
- Child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or a reserve component of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty.
- Child who has ever been in the conservatorship (foster care) of the Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) following an adversary hearing.
Steps to apply:
1. Complete an enrollment packet. (Can be picked up at the Margaret Fischer Davis Elementary School office)
2. Complete the free and reduced lunch application online. (www.myschoolapps.com)